There are some ways to enroll in Matsuo Lab.
- Special Selection for International Applicants is planned to be held.
- information will be coming soon. Please visit this page again after August.
- About GRE Score
- From the Special Selection for Foreigners of February 2017, it became necessary for applicants to submit the official score of GRE Subject Tests Mathematics in place of the conventional Mathematical tests of TMI as well as the score of TOEFL.
- Schedule of GRE
- Application Deadline (Offline): 9/15
- Application Deadline (Online): 9/22
- Exam Date: 10/28
- Score Report Date: 12/8
- Program for Social Innovation – PSI（Undergrad）
- Freshmen and sophomores of UTokyo (or transfer students from other university to Bachelor course of UT) firstly proceed to PSI (Program for Social Innovation, Faculty of Engineering), then can be assigned to Matsuo Lab at the timing of laboratory assignment
- Technology Management for Innocation – TMI (Master course)
- You need to pass the exam of TMI (Technology Management for Innovation, School of Engineering), then can be assigned to Matsuo Lab at the timing of laboratory assignment
- Technology Management for Innocation – TMI (PhD course)
- Please take an online interview with Dr. Matsuo before submit application for TMI
- You need to pass the exam of TMI
- Below is the flow of application for PhD course
- 1.（optional）Attend Open Lab and know about the Lab
- 2.（required）Online interview with teachers and staffs of the Lab（〜mid June）
- Have a talk about research and application
- Registration form for online interview is below (deadline: 6/22 Thu)
- 3. （required）Interview with Dr. Matsuo
- Have a talk about research
- Will be held on July 1st